Inverness - the capital of the Highlands. A lively city with fantastic shops, restaurants and scenic Loch Ness on its doorstep.
Here is just a few of the visitor attractions on offer:
- Visit the 14th century Cawdor Castle, with spectaucular gardens and events throughout the year.
- Urquhart Castle overlooking Loch Ness is well worth a visit.
- Fancy a tipple? The Glen Ord Distillery, founded in 1838, produces some of the world's finest whiskies.
- Get a fascinating insight into the history, tradition and culture of the kilt at the Scottich Kiltmaker Visitor Centre
- Experience Scotland's splendour and attractions with Neil Robertson’s personalised tours for small groups. To check availability and prices please contact 0044 7985 596611